Excellent App!

May 19, 2008 at 3:26 PM
Just finished installing it today. Love the app, great work! Only had one problem with it so far...couldn't get the search to do anything, typed in my query hit ok and enter, nothing happened. Also, a feature suggestion...if you could browse the tvrss.net categories and find torrents that way...that would be a great way to discover new shows...again, great app, keep up the good work!
Coordinator
May 22, 2008 at 2:14 AM
Thanks.  The only thing I can think of is that you spelled whatever you were trying to find wrong.  The search functionality works for me.   I like the idea of browsing.  Right now the search is done via an rss feed search so not sure if I can get the browsing to work.  Will take a look though, thanks.

-jason
Jun 6, 2008 at 10:16 AM
I love it! Been looking for something like this for a while. Great work!
Request:
* The width of the listbox seems a bit low to me. I can't see the whoel name of the torrent being downloaded, and there is a lot of space on the right (using a widescreen tv)
* Also showing the eta for each downloading torrent

Coordinator
Jun 17, 2008 at 4:55 PM
Thanks for the suggestions.  Yeah, I haven't used it on a widescreen so I will have to see how it looks there.  I know the listbox cuts the names off, will try and figure that out.  ETA might be tough.  Not sure if that is exposed via uTorrent.  Will look into it though.
Jun 18, 2008 at 5:17 PM
I've been looking for something like this for a long while. I haven't installed it yet, but I will be sure to let you know my results once I do.

Will this functionality be available on a media center extender (xbox 360) as well?