What else would you like to see?

Coordinator
Jun 17, 2008 at 4:59 PM
I wanted to make this into a full media manager for seeing what media you are getting (like torrents, recorded tv shows, newly added music)  to finding new stuff that you didn't know existed.  What would you like to see in the application?  What kind of interface do you think you would like?  Same as existing MCE stuff?  Something new?  Let me know in this discussion.
Oct 12, 2008 at 4:14 PM
Great app! Lots of potential here.

I have no idea how hard it would be to include additional features, but I personally would like to see a progress bar for the percentage, current download/upload rate for each, ability to pause/resume, etc.

Also, how hard would it be to view an RSS feed? For example, I made a Yahoo Pipe of TV shows (http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=eLWOCXDT2xGlHsEyouNLYQ) that are released, then I put that into my Google Reader, and finally put my Google Reader Starred Items feed into uTorrent. Then when a show comes out that I want, I just star it and uTorrent will automatically start downloading it when the RSS feed refreshes.

Maybe this is beyond what you are trying to do, but deffinitely a feature I would love to have in MCE.

Great work again man! Thanks!

- Ryan